Catholic to good for unaka? you deside.

kchs1234

first of all the was one of the first games of the season, and second of all Sullivan Central is a good team. if you wanna be stupid and bring up other games(a game which we won) then heres one for you: you twice lost to Harriman. catholic beat Harriman.

im not saying that just bc you lost to Harriman two times means you will lose. i think you will lose bc catholic is a better team.

Dinos 33 brings up a wonderful point there.... and well KCHS1234 let you have it pretty hard in his posts as well, you can tell your out numbered here

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will indeed be a great game! Wish that i could make it out to Unaka to see it but i will be cheering the Landers on in Johnson City. But from past experience i have had with Knox C. they played much better at home then away. At home they had a semi student section that could maybe help them in tight games. But when they traveled i dont think i saw more then 5 students at the game. And the fans that did come didnt really say much. And Knox have u tried playing at Unaka. Its a tough place to come away with a win at. U have to beat the fans, and the refs not counting the talented Unaka team! I think this game will be very close, but i am staying that Unaka pulls in out at the end and wins by 3. Maybe even in OT! Good luck to both teams, hate that i will miss it!