Macon vs. Westmoreland

hotice16

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HaHa... I have one thing to say....... Ryan Harris, you dont even know what a "Never has been" is. If I were you I would shut my mouth because I know you arent going to stand up to Chad Compton. If you think you can, then its like he said... 1 on 1!! Go for it if you got the skill.

chad, why are you always trying to prove a point by playing someone in one on one? is that the only thing in life you can excel in? yeah you are a DECENT ball player. if you were any better than that we would see you at the next level, noy at every Macon Co. basketball level. i guess since you cant cut it at the college level, you have to dwell on beating 17 year olds. ohhh yeah how was Vol St.?

Ryan Harris... you quit basketball to play baseball ?!? I don't understand the logic there my son. I saw you play the game a couple of times and I couldn't stop laughing on how bad it was. Why don't you just say you quit because you were horrible at basketball.

Chad Compton... update me about this one-on-one thing. I am sure I know a couple people from Westmoreland can whip your ... :D

PS Your my boy Nate!

What's the deal with "you're my boy"??? I don't have any "boys". I got some friends I hang around with. Are those my "boys"? Well anyways I just thought I'd find out what's the deal with Nate being so popular with the guys. I have a girlfriend, and I call her "my girl", that's just weird that guys say you're my boy. Coincidence, I think not.

Just wondering why some guys say that.

"First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."

TommyG

Innovative14 who are you? Catalyst who are you? I was just talking to Ryan but i guess since you are doing all the talking i will talk to you now. Well i guess since ryan is scared to take me up on my offer i will pass it on to you. Anyone in Westmoreland since ya'll are the best and everything. i will play them one on one. Lets see if ya'lls all-stars can beat a has been from macon County. I tell you what ryan if you want to end this, all you got to say is sorry and i will not post another message, but if you don't want to say sorry then i will play you left handed, and after that we will play whatever sport you want. Vol State Pride baby. and i got to give a shout out to the Black knights. You know who you are. YOu are my boys.

This is Cody...and I haven't exactly been "talking". I have no problem with anyone, like I said, this makes HS sports fun...I just like to lighten the mood a bit. Chad, I'm sure a few of those Black Knights from Westmoreland could give you a good 1 on 1 game...you struggled with them for four years. :D Crap I will play you, you know I stink at bball, that's why I'm not on the team, but I love to play...New Hope next Sunday.