york and livingston

Wildcat9044

Congradulations wildcat9044 you won a game..I also remember York beating LA at LA earlier this season...I remember Pickett beating LA twice already this season..By the way, when was the last time LA boys won a district tournament? York has won the last two...Just because LA is hot right now and York is playing bad, I don't think u should over react. I'm sure the LA players are happy with the big win, but wouldn't go as far as to say york NO Be careful what u say, because u still have to play york and Upperman again.

Edited by QueenBee

Wildcat9044 you are 100% correct! LA is AWESOME! What are they right now anyway....something like 10-13? Great job.....losing more games than you win. As for Ledbetter, we'll see if anybody from LA goes to a bigger college.

Good job beating York Institute by 7 and Upperman by 11, but both are better than you and York has already beat you this season. Whichever plays you in the tournament will kick your butt. You lost to DeKalb by 4, York beat them by 20 and Upperman beat them by 7.

Oh yeah.....York has won the last 2 district tournaments, when you bring home the trophy then you can talk some smack. Until then, I'd shut up.

Good luck against Pickett County, I'm sure you'll need it.

Show some class please.....I'm sure most Livingston fans would be eMBArrassed.

Edited by fbt14

Pickett, Upperman, and York are all better than Livingston. Sure livingston had a good week....so what. All of these teams have better records than you and have played a much tougher schedule.

You should be banned from posting. If I was from Livingston I'd be eMBArrassed, I hope that the other fans there have a little more respect, even for your biggest rival.