region 4AAA

90warrior

I'll say Shelbyville and White Co. The Dist. 7AAA tourney is in White Co. so I believe White Co. wins it and sends Cookeville into the same bracket as Shelbyville in the region.

85, I think you have some good logic there and I would agree but who can tell anymore. On any given night anyone can be beat. The team that peaks at the right time will win not only the region but the state. I know I am very biased but I think Shelbyville has had one of the most challenging years ever and now with Fuller coming back and others getting experience they would not have gotten with out that challenge, they are starting to peak and they are the team to beat all the way. As everyone always says, this is just my opinion but they certainly have a tradition of playing their best ball at tournament time.

Edited by flemtone

I think Shelbyville will win the the region. Now Second Place will be a toss up. I think that White County will win their district tourney and have to play Lawrence Co. in the Region Semis to get to the finals. I think White Co. will win this one in a game that will be closer than what the experts think. White Co. will then play Shelbyville and it will be another good game with Shelbyville winning by 10 to 15 but a good game till the 4th quarter. Then I still firmly believe that Bradley will win their region and it will be White Co. vs Bradley Co. and that will be the substate game I will attend this year cause it will be a instant classic.