Chattanooga top team

Jessi8732

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to once again agree with cheezewheel junction on this post that sounds like a platinum calibre team youve got on your hands there. The only guy i think youve over looked is the late and great ...................Kyle Crawford...............His skills run deep and the river of animosity flows freely through his veins like the over exagerated portal to oblivion.

PG- Charles McCall (Burks Baccer Juice)

SG- Nathan Chance (Burks Baccer Juice)

SG- Ryan Weaver (Burks Baccer Juice)

PF- G. Petty (a.k.a. Greg Petty) Burks Baccer Juice

C- Zack Crawford (Soddy Daisy)

2nd Team

PG-Cody Clements (Middle Valley Church of Christ)

SG-Donald McCloud (Unaffiliated)

SG-Austin Stanley (Middle Valley Church of Christ)

PF-Andrew Edwards (Burks Baccer Juice)

C-Matt Hicks (Middle Valley Baptist Church)

hey is that the all holy roller team or somthing??? B/C i know that isnt some line up for a basketball team you just posted

the term, "late great(input persons name here) means the person is deceased, dead, hanging out 6 feet under, they seese to be!... i doubt the kid youre talking about has passed away so maybe you shoudl rethink what you say about him

by late and great i mean that he was in hiding so no one else stole his skills. Nothin stinks more than some one stealin your own move. So hes tryin to persurve that and so far he has b/c when u see it. it is gunna spring on you like a bewildered jack rabbit in the middle of autumn while reading at the library and playing the trombone while pooping out inflatable ducks(dont ask me how they got there) u should know your self your the one doin the poopin. But n e ways. thats how it is gunna hit ya. and its not gunna be n e little hit.

:o itll be all up on ya :P

why does everyone like pickel and hare?hare is to slow and they both are over rated shooters,if you shoot 30 a game you might score 20,has anyone seen corey boatman from Walker Valley?he is a transfer.he is the best pure shooter i have seen.

you are an idiot!!!!! These guys are probobly the best one-two punch in the state, and one is being recruited by stanford, i think their scouts probobly know a bit more than you do buddy

i have to once again agree with cheezewheel junction on this post that sounds like a platinum calibre team youve got on your hands there. The only guy i think youve over looked is the late and great ...................Kyle Crawford...............His skills run deep and the river of animosity flows freely through his veins like the over exagerated portal to oblivion.

i just needed to put this down again cheesewheele is onto something and yall dont even see it, as to Kyle Crawford NUFF SAID