Sevier Co. v Farragut

scbballfreak

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SC will start to build for the playoffs with this one. Everyone is feeling good again, and I think SC will win by a surprising margin, say 20 to 25.

Ya i have to agree with you mav. I think they will get back in the swing of things, get back to playing bearette basketball. Unlike they did tuesday night, new score Sevier 65-50.

Hey scbballfreak, just our of curiosity...Are you basing your statement that SC is back on the fact that they beat the powerhouse lady Bulldogs or do you know the team on a more indepth level. In my opinion, SC has only played about three ball games this season in which they looked like a unified team ( Mt. Juliet, Bradley Central, and the first Heritage game). Other than these games, they have looked like a team just trying to survive. I also have heard that the team is not getting along too well...what is you take on this.

Hey scbballfreak, just our of curiosity...Are you basing your statement that SC is back on the fact that they beat the powerhouse lady Bulldogs or do you know the team on a more indepth level. In my opinion, SC has only played about three ball games this season in which they looked like a unified team ( Mt. Juliet, Bradley Central, and the first Heritage game). Other than these games, they have looked like a team just trying to survive. I also have heard that the team is not getting along too well...what is you take on this.

Once agian people basing opinions on what they've "heard." I wish you people would just stay off these boards. Every team is gonna have some rocky times, they lost two games, and everybody thinks there falling apart, i'll admit the performance at agianst heritage was poor. Anyway, i dont see were your basing your opinion from? Only three games were they looked like a unified team? They just played the best teams to early in the season, like in the christmas tourney, you tell me a team who can go out three nights in a row, and beat three of the best teams in tennessee? Mt. Juliet, LA, and Bradley, and then they turned right around and jumped into the district schedule, which has some of the better teams. The only reason your questioning there team chemistry is because they were 20-0 and then they lost two in a row, there is nothing wrong with them they just got flustered. And if you say there fighting for there lives you need to rethink your statement, the only times there games have been close is the two they lost, the ones in the christmas tourney, once at heritage, and maryville. All the other have been 20+ wins. Now explain to me how that is fighting for there lives?

And also, ya i do know the team on a more "in depth" level, i have classes with 3 of the 5 starters, and all we do is talk bball. And i didnt say they were "back." I said they would get back to playing bearette basketball, in which the did with a 24 point waxing of Farragut. Good job ladies, keep on truckin.

Go Bearettes!