Raider76

mrsoddydaisy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I started this thread, I didn't know Joe was so popular. I guess the town drunk ( like Otis on Andy Griffith ) is always well known. Poor Joe, he now has a black eye from trying to wrestle with the high school kids. Glory days are over, Joe. Give it up and let Dan take over...please before you get hurt bad...BTW, thanks to you guys for helping me diss on Joe.

When I started this thread, I didn't know Joe was so popular. I guess the town drunk ( like Otis on Andy Griffith ) is always well known. Poor Joe, he now has a black eye from trying to wrestle with the high school kids. Glory days are over, Joe. Give it up and let Dan take over...please before you get hurt bad...BTW, thanks to you guys for helping me diss on Joe.

Hopefully Joe will be able to write some good business next week with the new shiner. :lol:

soms

SAW JOE LAST NIGHT HE HAS BEEN IN HONDURAS FOR THE LAST WEEK ON A MISSION TRIP,SAID THEY SAVED PEOPLE AND BUILT BRIDGES, FED HUNGRY KIDS ECT..WAS EXCITED ABOUT FINISHING WRITING HIS 4TH BOOK " ADVANCED CONCEPTS IN CHESS" AND HAVING IT ENDORCED BY BOBBY FISHER.NEXT WEEK WILL BE DOING PHOTO SHOOT AS MENS HEALTH MAGIZINE COVER MODEL BUT WAS MAD BECAUSE THE LAST FEW TIMES THEY HAVE PUT SOME ONE ELSES HEAD ON HIS BODY. GOOD LUCK JOE HOPE DANIEL HAS A GOOD TOURNEY

SAW JOE LAST NIGHT HE HAS BEEN IN HONDURAS FOR THE LAST WEEK ON A MISSION TRIP,SAID THEY SAVED PEOPLE AND BUILT BRIDGES, FED HUNGRY KIDS ECT..WAS EXCITED ABOUT FINISHING WRITING HIS 4TH BOOK " ADVANCED CONCEPTS IN CHESS" AND HAVING IT ENDORCED BY BOBBY FISHER.NEXT WEEK WILL BE DOING PHOTO SHOOT AS MENS HEALTH MAGIZINE COVER MODEL BUT WAS MAD BECAUSE THE LAST FEW TIMES THEY HAVE PUT SOME ONE ELSES HEAD ON HIS BODY. GOOD LUCK JOE HOPE DANIEL HAS A GOOD TOURNEY

Good going brother Joe.

soms