Cyclones Back On Track!

coachh17

This is whittney crowe on Alicia Dick's name.. I dont even have a name on here , and if i did I wouldn't down Eliz.. ... Unicoi is the team I dislike!!! as far as Rikki.... she knows I like her... and whoever HVHSENIOR04 is should at least be able to say who they are... Im sorry for those who thought it was me, but its not.... good luck to HV and Eliz... and HVHSENIOR04- YOU stink!---*whit!...... Gr8one.. WHITTNEY... is how you spell my name! and im not a quitter... I am smart B)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is whittney crowe on Alicia Dick's name.. I dont even have a name on here , and if i did I wouldn't down Eliz.. ... Unicoi is the team I dislike!!! as far as Rikki.... she knows I like her... and whoever HVHSENIOR04 is should at least be able to say who they are... Im sorry for those who thought it was me, but its not.... good luck to HV and Eliz... and HVHSENIOR04- YOU stink!---*whit!...... Gr8one.. WHITTNEY... is how you spell my name! and im not a quitter... I am smart :lol:

Ok WhitTney that is why you had on your aol away message that you were getting on coacht to be mean and suddenly that showed up. Nice way to try to cover your childish move The cyclones are doing good and noone needs to bring them down just cause they are jealous you get a good team from eliz and there own town wants to bring them down GROW UPHVHSENIOR04 < you and you know it

Gr8one..... this is whittney again, as you can tell i dont even have a name on here thats why i have to use someone elses...... and I dont play basketball because i "am a quitter" ...... so why would i even care how other teams do , when i dont even hardly get to go watch HV...... this is all very silly , but i have a good idea you should think about that name ..... and then connect it with a #10...... who plays ball cause it is not me!....... i like rikki as well as all of the other Elizabethton players.... as i estabilished before, I dislike Unicoi , and that is the only team i would not say pleasent things about...... This IS whittney , and IT was not me on hvhssenior...im really sorry about all this confusion , and the time i had about being on coacht.com as my away message I was talkin to kortney about sparks!!

• 3 weeks later...
Gr8one..... this is whittney again, as you can tell i dont even have a name on here thats why i have to use someone elses...... and I dont play basketball because i "am a quitter" ...... so why would i even care how other teams do , when i dont even hardly get to go watch HV...... this is all very silly , but i have a good idea you should think about that name ..... and then connect it with a #10...... who plays ball cause it is not me!....... i like rikki as well as all of the other Elizabethton players.... as i estabilished before, I dislike Unicoi , and that is the only team i would not say pleasent things about...... This IS whittney , and IT was not me on hvhssenior...im really sorry about all this confusion , and the time i had about being on coacht.com as my away message I was talkin to kortney about sparks!!

Here's a quarter!