oakland-white co

Guest Oakland

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Drake.I'm a warriorettemom.I've been going to the ballgames since my daugter has been playing. Since 9th grade.I stay to watch the boys.I can remember when the seniors was freshmens they had so much fun and confidence out there playing.I actually thought back then that these boys are going to take to the state.With Adam Drake shooting the 3's ,that I think he is one of the best in the state,England being physical under the goal and being consider best in the state with the posts,Jarvis Williams being himself doing everything,B.A. and Hess,Daniel Johnson making passes that nobody could do.If White County could see these boys play in 9th grade you would think what I think.Where is the heart of these boys,somebody just pulled out the Love of Basketball out of them.

The Seniors on Senior Night should get a standing ovation just because of what they have put up with.It will be a crying moment for the seniors not because this is it but cause they couldn't play with their heart.

Guest Oakland

first of all, predicting what freshmen will do in 3 years is a very inexact science, so many things can happen over the course of time. secondly, sounds like to me that ur placing the blame of them losing their passion for basketball on slatten, which is absolutely ridiculous, if they really hated him that bad they would have quit already. if there is anybody to blame, it is the alumni/fans in white co, they have never given slatten a chance, even since from the very start. i sincerly hope that if slatten gets fired/resigns that he is able to be successful at another school and comes back to play white and beats the poo out of em cuz thats exactly how he has been treated in white co

Oakland[/url]2001' date='Feb 2 2004 - 08:29 PM'] first of all, predicting what freshmen will do in 3 years is a very inexact science, so many things can happen over the course of time. secondly, sounds like to me that ur placing the blame of them losing their passion for basketball on slatten, which is absolutely ridiculous, if they really hated him that bad they would have quit already. if there is anybody to blame, it is the alumni/fans in white co, they have never given slatten a chance, even since from the very start. i sincerly hope that if slatten gets fired/resigns that he is able to be successful at another school and comes back to play white and beats the poo out of em cuz thats exactly how he has been treated in white co

I think White County has given him a chance. How many years of losing would you put up with before you got rid of a coach? Is beating only one Dist. team in 3 years not reason enough?

Guest Oakland

but have the players? there have been many quit throughout slatten's 3 years and i seriously doubt that he is that tough on his players for that many to quit. i agree 3 losing seasons is not pretty at all, but slatten's has basically had to start from scratch, i think next year will be slatten's and white co's breakout year