West Region D2

papbear3

Thanks Soms, how did ya'll fair??? Are you going to Clarksville?

Failure to post two points from the score table, an injury from another tough Smyrna takedown that led to injury default, a tough loss or two, and Inman's man doing a good job to fight the pin (final 15-0).

Result : Centennial wins 37-35. I think Franklin wins after us. My guess 60-15+- and thank goodness we aren't the victims.

Centennial was well prepared and we won't see you guys now until Feb. 19th. We plan to take 6-8 qualifiers and perhaps score 40 to 60 pt's. Could be another top 15 finish though.

I bet your whole line up goes to Chatt-town. MBA and FR match displayed some challenge to many D2's around the state, even the big red and blue. I know you, and you'll win it all with just a few in the finals and all the rest rackin up pt's in the consolations, right?

Good luck to you guys!!

soms

Sorry to here that you won't be in Clarksville. Sounds as if ya'll had some tough breaks. As for us, your senario sounds great, but....we just hope to do as well as we can, wrestle to our potential, and not embarrass ourselves. We just hope to represent West Tennessee was well as possible.....

C'ya in Chattanooga!