Tears for Cyclooones

ucweaver40

My "sis" told me to get on here and let the baby gurls in bessy cow town know that we are coming right through the cow patties and kick the cow patties out of you. And one more thing, the freshman 53 scares me about as much as watching cartoons. And one more thing, why even show up when you know you can't handle the two greatest post players of all time????? And i read in the crappy paper where your gurl scored 1000 points. Guess how many she will get Tuesday????? ZERO. ZERO. ZERO.

:D:);)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GO GURL YOU GO GURL

TELL THEM WHAT I'M THINKING THAT'S RIGHT

PARTY IN E-TOWN BEGINS AT 6:30 TUESDAY (IF THEY CAN TELL TIME ENOUGH TO GET THE GAME STARTED RIGHT)

PARTY ON SOME LITTLE GIRLS HEADS

PARTY ON 23 AND I'M GONNA DANCE AROUND 45 LIKES SHE STANDING IN QUICKSAND WATCH ME SCORE #45 .... YOU'LL BE WATCHING FROM THE BENCH CAUSE I'LL FOUL YOU OUT LIKE YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET

AINT WORRIED ABOUT 31, 15, 25 CAUSE THEY AINT JACK CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT

Edited by ucsparky20

My "sis" told me to get on here and let the baby gurls in bessy cow town know that we are coming right through the cow patties and kick the cow patties out of you. And one more thing, the freshman 53 scares me about as much as watching cartoons. And one more thing, why even show up when you know you can't handle the two greatest post players of all time????? And i read in the crappy paper where your gurl scored 1000 points. Guess how many she will get Tuesday????? ZERO. ZERO. ZERO.

:D:):)

Looks like the Cyclone faithful are at it again!!! Now bringing Weaver on here with Sparks!!! Those 2 would not get on here and bad mouth the Cyclones right before a "BIG" game.

And if you'll notice, weaver40 posts at 11:22, ucsparky20 posts at 11:25, ucsparky20 edits post at 11:31 and then at 11:47 coaches_corner from the Cyclones shows up!!!

What are the odds of those 3 being up and on the computer at the same time!!!???

And I do believe the "REAL" Sparks and Weaver" would have better things to do at midnight. Like sleep!

Nice try for Motivation CC, anyone can see through that. It may have worked prior to the first EHS-HV game, but not this time.

:):D:)

Well, looks like Unicoi has it bad for the Lady 'Clones. I wonder why there aren't any Cyclone girls on here posting rude and obnoxious posts? Maybe becuase they actually have a LIFE! Or maybe they are in the gym getting ready and practicing... Who knows? All I know is, Tuesday night you Blue Devils better be ready for a beat down. You can't handle the storm! GO CYCLONES!! :)

ohmigosh....what's up with the osubruts dude????? this is SERIOUS.

can't stand it cause we're having fun?????

and as for you truwin...your life aint much different cause your on here too......

it's time for SMASHING PUMPKINS....big orange and black pumpkins.....

kick butt and take names......bring it on bring it on bring it on

ohmigosh....what's up with the osubruts dude????? this is SERIOUS.

can't stand it cause we're having fun?????

and as for you truwin...your life aint much different cause your on here too......

it's time for SMASHING PUMPKINS....big orange and black pumpkins.....

kick butt and take names......bring it on bring it on bring it on

Where is your sparky post to follow 2 minutes behind!!! I guess had you not been BUSTED, there would have been one!!

But now that I have had time to think about it, it's pretty sad that the Lady Cyclones need to pass around copies of CoachT posts to get fired up for Unicoi. That should be a given. If you are not ready to play your most hated rival, YOU SHOULDN"T BE PLAYING!!!!!! Go be a cheerleader or something!!!

I can see trying this trick against HV, easy to overlook them. Especially, when your "record" is so awesome, beating one team with a winning record (however, their record in the conference is losing), I can see how you would need to motivate your prima donna's!!!

Good Luck though!! I'd rather you guys win than Unicoi!

osubrutus, why be putting down the lady warriors. i think the lady cyclones should have read more of coacht before the last time they played. believe the lady warriors took it to the lady cyclones. should have gotten ready to play them. maybe they won't be so easy to overlook the next time. maybe you should have time to think before making any other posts.

osubrutus, why be putting down the lady warriors. i think the lady cyclones should have read more of coacht before the last time they played. believe the lady warriors took it to the lady cyclones. should have gotten ready to play them. maybe they won't be so easy to overlook the next time. maybe you should have time to think before making any other posts.

HV was struggling the first time they played. After thumping them the first time, there was no need for motivation of that sort. They figued they had it won, at home, by walking in the gym.

And yes the Warriors proved the pre-season prediction was possibly a good one. The post was towards EHS, not bashing HV. Sorry if you took offense!

OSUBRUTUS... You just make me mad. Accusing Elizabethton of something that you are not even sure about. There are such things as coinsidences. I know you're not taking Unicoi's side, but it sure sounds like it! I think the Elizabethton girls have enough class not to say trash like that. :(

I realize anything bad said about the "Mighty Cyclones" upsets people, but seriously do you think that an Elizabethton education is so much better than Unicoi's???

You must!! If Unicoi players could not spell like the 2 imposters are trying to make us believe, they would be ineligible!!! Because they couldn't pass English!!! And if you have ever talked to these girls, they would noy say they are the best post players ever. So keep having"FUN"!

The game will come down to if Unicoi can stop Rikki and if EHS can keep Sparks off the boards. Whoever does their job will win!

osubrutus, you moron, you better watch what you're saying about my babies. No they aren't from Elizabethton and I don't know where you are from, but you better lay off. I've heard of dumb, but you take the CAKe. I've got better things to do on Sunday than to have to create a user name and get on here, but I will protect my babies. They're just having fun like I've been told the Elizabethton people have been doing. why don't you crawl back under whatever rock you slithered out from under???

and my babies will stomp the puss out of Elizabethton.