matt moss?

rabidmonkey

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry I hear that he is going to cut his hair, this will drop his weight to 160 so he wont see you rabid. :lol: nunununu are you the anti bobcat??? where is the love???

I'm not the antiBobcat, I just like some parity. Overton has been on top too long. Overton constantly is spitting out good wrestlers. Every year, you hear they are down, and every year they end up making to the state duals. Geez, can us other guys have the experience of a state dual. From McTorry and those great teams, to last year's squad and this year, Coach Gabriel is one of the best at having his troops ready for battle. Hey, take it like this, I like Overton better than MLK. Good Luck 'Cats this weekend.

Also, to Rabid Monkey, Cox is going to eat you up tomorrow.

Nununu Overton is on top because of hard work and the dedication of Gabe and Pozdol. If someone else from region 6 wants to go to the state duals then maby they should bust that a.. a little more and get it done. Overton doesnt dodge anyone they just work a little harder. if thats a crime then gabe and the cats are guilty. Maby some of these metro coaches should get off their butts and build a program to compete w/ johs Marc taylor at FRA has closed the gap but where is McGavock?? Antioch??? Hillsboro??? they dont even want to wrestle overton unless they are forced to (district/ region duals). Please dont slight or hate this program because of the success. They are not as good as Gabe would like but they will battle, and the future is looking bright.

I think nununu is trying to complement the Overton program.

I really was trying to compliment the Overton squad. I have wrestled for Coach Gabriel, and he is one of the best at having his squads ready. Once again, good luck to Overton. And to pimpinbobo, to talk about going to state, you have to make it out of the region first, and from my estimation, you won't even be seeded. Let alone make the top 4!!!.