Loretto vs. Marshall Co.

mas1821

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Mustang Fans!! I think that our next meeting with the Marshall Co. Tigers will end much differently!! The slow tempo game that cowardless MCHS runs will be no challenge for us Lady Mustangs come Friday Nite!! I'm not tryin to talk big, im just simply sayin the first loss to yall wuz due to the loss of Laura early in the game, which all of us happen to look up to, and as well as our shooting was horrible!! I would say that the loss was simply a "fluke" , but i'll just say that it is always a struggle to beat Marshall Co. no matter how sorry a team they may have b/c of their slow pace style of ball!! OH well, as i said, the roles will be reversed come Friday Night!! Im not braggin or counting the chickens before they hatch, im just simply sayin that I have faith in the team, and things will play out differently!! Go Lady Mustangs!! :lol:

My prediciton: Lady Mustangs by 15+

Hey LOLO, you dont have to "hope" for us!! Us true Loretto Fans can say that this one is goin to be a W!! We may not always come out and play the best, but 16-4 is pretty dang consistent!! Oh well, go Lady Mustangs!!

Show the Tigerettes how basketball is played!!

once again Loretto by 15+!!! :)

And also lolo, in regards to Marshall Co. being a tough opponent!! I take that back, i dont think they are a tough oponent, its just that they are sooo pathetic they hold the ball b/c thats the only way that they can win!! All they do is put a damper on other teams from makin it somewhere!! They could never win a major title!! LOL

With this game being at Loretto, I expect Loretto to have the advantage. While Marshall Co. plays a well-disiplined, controlled game that sometimes throws teams off, I don't think they can stop Jana Cross on the inside or the three point shooters of Laura Birdyshaw or Leah Stone on the outside. Keisha Summers will be the key for Marshall Co. - if she is hot, it could be close.

Hey LOLO, you dont have to "hope" for us!! Us true Loretto Fans can say that this one is goin to be a W!! We may not always come out and play the best, but 16-4 is pretty dang consistent!! Oh well, go Lady Mustangs!!

Show the Tigerettes how basketball is played!!

once again Loretto by 15+!!! ;)

And also lolo, in regards to Marshall Co. being a tough opponent!! I take that back, i dont think they are a tough oponent, its just that they are sooo pathetic they hold the ball b/c thats the only way that they can win!! All they do is put a damper on other teams from makin it somewhere!! They could never win a major title!! LOL

Hey 3BALLA4MUSTANGS, considering I played for Loretto myself, I know a thing or two about their consistency, mmkay?

That being said, being honest about the things a team needs to work on doesn't make you any less of a "true" fan, it makes you a more realistic fan. Loretto has had a problem this season keeping a lead over teams -- usually they pull it out for a W, but it's still an issue they'll have to work on as the tournament draws nearer.

Marshall County's teams are historically physically tough and cannot be underestimated. Holding the ball on a team might be a tactic which frustrates many teams, but a good team has to be able to take what they are given and roll with it. Making lemonade out of lemons, so to speak.

I expect this to be a close game.

I guess your right lolo about still being a true fan!! But why get on a public forum and point out what the team needs to work on!! You are only makin it bad for your alma mater by writin negative on here!! I mean, if you are such a true fan, that all this concerns you this much, then go to the coaches and let them in on your complaints!! Dont go postin our downfalls on a public forum!! I wish all the post about the Ladies of this team would be positive!! Im not sayin ur not a true fan, im just askin you to make it positiveon here to what the public is goin to read, and take up other problems in person if your soooo concerned with the inconsistency!! Well, gotta go!! Peace Out!!!! :D

Hang in there lolo, 3balla needs to relax. You said absolutely nothing that was downing the team and if balla doesn't realize we have a consistancy problem, then too bad. The inability to hold a lead is gonna bite us in the butt one day soon, and hopefully it's not tourney time.

That was cute about approaching the coach and letting her know how lolo felt. If you were trying to be funny you almost made it. If the coach needs to be told we have a serious problem holding leads we are in bad, bad shape. Don't know whether it's a concentration thing or we just tend to relax when we have the lead, but it's her job to do everything in her control to stop it from happening. So the ultimate responsibilty falls on Coach Green and if she needs to be told anything it shouldn't be from someone on this board. It should be from (A) her assistant coach or (:D her boss.

lolo, did nothing to degrade the players and I think we have a great group of girls. They're extremely athletic and they play hard every night. I think sometimes they could be coached better in certain situations, but Coach Green is improving, as she gains experience.

By the way, 3balla, did you pick us to win at Marshall County? Thats what I thought. Marshall County, since forever has always had an athletic team and if they are allowed to play their game can beat alot of teams. Its up to Coach Green and Killen to figure out a way to get them to play our run-up and -down the court game. If they do, we win by double digits.

Thanx 1MustangFan!! With all those statements being made, lets go out and kick some butt Lady Mustangs!! I'll be 100% positive and not even down anybody who posts on this board! I want the best for our team and im not goin to second guess no one from now on!! Go Coach Green, Go Coach Killen, Go Lady Mustangs Players, and Managers, and Go 1MustangFan and LOLO, and anyone else who posts on here for the Lady Mustangs!! Good Luck on Friday nite, and may the best team win!! :rolleyes: