Where is Pickel, Hare, and Pugh going to college?

Guesswho?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hare is going for a visit to Stanford sometime real soon and Pickel is going for a visit to West Point. I think UTC will end up offering to Pugh and probably will offer to Pickel too if they are not crazy. I think Pickel will probably end up at MTSU though from what I have heard. Who knows. A good coach should go for all three or at least two of them. They are such great players and even better youngsters. Even a stranger can tell that by watching them on the court. It is a shame that Vandy, Tennesse, or somewhere a little closer isn't interested in Hare or Pickel. Where is Brown going. I like him. Surely he can go to a NAIA school. It will be an interesting next month seeing where these guys will go.

Hare will sign with Stanford and I think he can get some minutes out there. He is very strong. I think Pickel can do better than MTSU. Pugh maybe at UTC maybe not. I think maybe more of an NAIA or DII player. I think Pickel can play at a high level as a shooter. He is better than what I have been watching on TV. Brown can play JUCO or at a DII school. He is alot like Pickel in being a deadly outside threat.

Yeah I have heard the rumors about Hare going off to Stanford, but I didnt know if it was for sure or not. I am pretty close friends with pickel, and I think the MTSU offer is over now because he played football and they were upset by that and stop showing interest in him. I see Pickel either going to ETSU or some smaller D1 school out of state. Pugh will more then likely go on to play at UTC like Alfonso did. Does anyone have any real information on where they are all going?

i heard they are all looking at Soddy Daisy state university.

if you divide the wins up at BCHS, then you will equal the total wins at Soddt Daisy. By the way they are playing it is surely not university style play. Hare is visiting Stanford this weekend. Pickel will probably play pro baseball. As far as Pugh..I haven't heard much on him. He is a great athlete some I'm sure someone will get him.

I think he will play baseball and basketball in college, maybe at Lee or somewhere. He is good enough at both to play. I think Justin will go visit Stanford but won't go even if they offer him because he can play at Belmont for four years. I think UTC will end up offering to Cori and if they don't he will go to Lee with Kellen. If they both go then Lee would have a chance to win a championship