Baylor vs Mccallie

mclove17

The Red Army i don't think Baylor has an army last thing i know when they lost in football they all got busted for having a "we stink" party...Baylor fans cannot match up to McCallie fans and McCallie might have to take over some of the Baylor side because they will bring MANY MANY MANY fans... in that little gym it's all about emotion and who wants it the most i think McCallie will win this because austin clark keeps giving McCallie tapes of his team and McCallie will have a game plan to stop this McCallie by 5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...the "Red Army?" sounds like a bunch of protesting pms feminists...has the Baylor McCallie rivalry ever mattered on who has the better team? if you said no then you're correct...for the rest of you get with it cause it doesn't matter how much skill Baylor has, McCallie has more spirit and determination than any team in the city and will come out ready to win

if Baylor does that then they have no ingenuity b/c i mean they have to plan to show up for games where as McCallie fans will come to see McCallie win every time at Baylor by the way the count right now for this year is McCallie 4 Baylor 0..and that is just the sports that have been played this year..with wins in wrestling coming, basketball, tennis, soccer, baseball, and of course track...so Baylor if u win in basketball be prepared for the chant..." you have...one sport"...and no more