4.Sevier County

5.Greeneville

And There It Is For This Week!

1. Sevier Co.

2. Powell

3. Shelbyville

4. Oak Ridge

5. Mt. Juliet

What a shock, SCHSBears!! You rank your mighty Bearettes #1. It ain't happening this year. Uner and Co. are choke artists and panic when behind.

Here Is My New Top 5 AAA For This Week!

1.Heritage

2.Powell

3.Oak Ridge

4.Sevier County

5.Greeneville

1. Sevier Co.

2. Powell

3. Shelbyville

4. Oak Ridge

5. Mt. Juliet

What a shock, SCHSBears!! You rank your mighty Bearettes #1. It ain't happening this year. Uner and Co. are choke artists and panic when behind.

choke artists what are you talking about.....they have been to the boro for the past two years and have plenty of experience in big games.......also you need to be careful about bashing our players.....who is your team?

Edited by schsbears

Here Is My New Top 5 AAA For This Week!

1.Heritage

2.Powell

3.Oak Ridge

4.Sevier County

5.Greeneville

1. Sevier Co.

2. Powell

3. Shelbyville

4. Oak Ridge

5. Mt. Juliet

choke artists what are you talking about.....they have been to the boro for the past two years and have plenty of experience in big games.......also you need to be careful about bashing our players.....who is your team?

I am not player bashing or even team bashing. I am stating facts. I do not live in a purple haze with Jimi Hendrix or in a purple world with The Artist formerly known as Prince. Sevier County has played what I would call three quality opponents since Christmas (Heritage, Seymour, and Maryville) and have gone 1-2 versus these teams. My team, since you are so eager to know, is Jefferson Co. Yes, you have beaten us twice, but I am not talking about our games. I just want you to be objective and prepared when your girls are crying in the Regionals.