The New WWE Team

Guest buckmountainbandit

Guest buckmountainbandit

Mark Byrd, Judd Shoun, Matt Cornett, Tommy Short, Matt Connely, Big John Tillman, Robbie Tolley, Matt Burns, Clint Hurds coming back and the Mustafa Cody Collins w/ managers Austin Atwood, Ned Smith, Tony Gordon and Al Hartman.

The New World Order

Can you dig it?

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest buckmountainbandit

Ive heard a rumor that the Watauga Valley Conference is starting a rap label featuring Mark "Flossin'" Byrd, Judd "2 cool 4 school" Shoun, Matt "Head 2 Small" Cornett, Tommy "2 short" Short, Cody " The Dirty Cuban" Collins, Robbie " i cant swim but im a lifeguard" Tolley, Tony "The MilfHunter" Gordon.

Special Guest Appearence By : Triple Fish Mafia (Donald " FlyFisha" Ensor, "Juicy J Bass" Johnny Ensor ... and MC "you might see me stroll by in the Bob Marley tie dye with the REDEYE" Rich Thomas

i heard through the grape vine that red eye was goin behind the other two back and rapin with tony the milfhunter gordan now rumors spead but iv always seen a conection with them two i heard that back in there early days them two used to scratch afew rymes down on paper i have a good filling in the next few years the other two will be like the dixie chicks and break the one of as for flossin i hear his carrier is sky rocketing i hear he is goin to greenville to start a new cd he ask tolley to come but he could pass up that big buck on buck mountain hes been tracking down for the past three months before basketball ever started but thats all the info i got so far i will keep u up to date on what happens