ROUND 2

setter1704tgr

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree that the guys are playing good right now, and may need a loss to show them that they aren't invincible, but I don't think that it will be tonight. They know this is a big game and that they need to play well in their own place. I'll be there tonight rootin for my boys as always.........everyone keep Gordonsville senior Kyle Harville in your prayers, his grandfather passed away sometime today or last night.

Edited by setter1704tgr

GAME OF THE SEASON OR WHAT FOLKS!!

TIGERS WIN IN OVERTIME 54-50.......maybe I did get carried away with saying 15 point spread !!! :P

There is no way I could sit through that game again.......even if I knew the outcome........WAY TO GO GUYS! Boo, you played a great game, don't get down on yourself, it just made it that much more interesting!! Kyle, AWESOME game!! I was so glad to see you have such a good game with all your family there. Jake, those 3's were pretty man, and you got cheated on that last foul :(. John and Groomy, ya'll kept on workin hard and it payed off well! #21 BABY!!

#33 and #32's #1 fan!!!

Edited by setter1704tgr

GREAT GAME Westmoreland AND Gordonsville!!!!!!!!!

MY HAT IS OFF TO BOTH TEAMS B/C THIS WAS ONE FOR THE BOOKS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! I HAVE SEEN NUMEROUS GAMES IN MY TIME, BUT NONE WITH THE ATMOSPHERE AND EXCITEMENT THAT THOSE PLAYERS GENERATED. TO ALL YOU Westmoreland FANS ON HERE, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT YOU WERE 100% CORRECT ABOUT YOUR TEAM AND I THINK WE WERE AS WELL. I BELIEVE WE WILL BE TRAVELING TOGETHER THROUGH THE DISTRICT, REGIONS, SUBSTATE AND OF COURSE THE STATE!!!!!!! BOTH OF OUR TEAMS ARE THAT GOOD AND ACTUALLY I GUESS WE BRING OUT THE BEST IN EACH OTHER. GOOD LUCK TO Westmoreland THE REST OF THE WAY AND I WILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU JUST AS LONG AS YOU ARENT PLAYING MY G-TOWN BOYS.

P.S DANG SETTER WAS LOOKING GOOD TONIGHT :P

DANG SETTER WAS LOOKING GOOD TONIGHT :lol:

Easy there, big fella.

When Gordonsville was down four with less than a minute and a half to go, Westmoreland with the ball, I figured the streak was over. I was trying to justify that a loss tonight wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen to this team.

About as close to miraculous a comeback as I have seen in a while. Definitely as loud as the new gym has been since it opened.

Congratulations to the Tigers and the Eagles on the best game I've seen this year.