LORETTOVS.WAYNE COUNTY

Guest bballer4life

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

for some reason Loretto reminds me of loretta lynn, while Wayne County reminds me of Wayne Newton which also leads me to the thought of Wayne Gretzky and Newton Chevrolet and Oldsmobile

Thats crazy bob. How can you say that a AA team should always beat a A team? Thats nowhere near true. Just beacuse a school has less or more students doesnt make them any weaker or stronger than any other team. Its all about a team that wants to win along with a good coach and talented players. If you have these things it doesnt matter about A or AA. I personally think wayne co has pretty much all of these things and they feel pretty good. So we will see how it turns out monday.

for some reason Loretto reminds me of loretta lynn, while Wayne County reminds me of Wayne Newton which also leads me to the thought of Wayne Gretzky and Newton Chevrolet and Oldsmobile

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS A JOKE. I would really like to know where that came from and why you would post that

Guest bballer4life

i believe this will be a good game.the first game was at the beginning of the season and Loretto has gotten alot better and jason casteel is a 100%the first meeting he was hurt with torn tendons suffered during a scrimmage and Loretto and wc always have a good game so i believe it will come to the end and maybe overtime and Loretto bt 3.and i disagree with the remark that aa teams are always better. it all comes down to coaching and the players

Loretto 55

Wayne Co.52 in ot

It will be close, dont count Wayne Co. out, they have just as much of a chance of winning as Loretto does. Just because Wayne Co. is 1A doesnt mean that they cant beat a 2A team. WC is capable of pulling out a win. This is shaping up to be a great game, good luck to both teams, and may the best team win!!! :D

Not trying to start anything, just stating my opinion. :lol: