gomab2

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I AM A VERY VERY VERY PARTIAL VOTER HERE!!! I AM A JOHN AUSTIN FAN ALLLLLLLL THE WAY AND WILL BE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL AWARD AND AS FAR AS IT GOES FOR Gordonsville THEY HAVE NUMEROUS PLAYERS WHO STAND OUT ON THE FLOOR, BUT THE ONE MAN THAT STANDS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST IS JOHN. HE IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND I KNOW IT. HE IS A VERY HUMBLE PLAYER AND HIS ACTIONS SPEAK LARGER THAN WORDS COULD EVER DESCRIBE. WHEN HIS TEAM NEEDS HIM HE IS THERE IN WHATEVER DEPARTMENT HE IS NEEDED. DEFENSE, HE IS UNBELIEVABLE HANDS FLYING EVERYWHERE / OFFENSE WELL ENOUGH SAID THERE ITS JOHN / LEADERSHIP YOU CANT ASK FOR MORE / UNSELFISHNESS A PLAYER OF HIS CALIBER PASSING WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE THAT SAYS ENOUGH RIGHT THERE / AND REBOUNDING IS DOESNT MATTER TO HIM HE WANTS TO WIN!!!!!!!!! THIS KID IS WHETHER YOU VOTE FOR HIM OR NOT, THE MR. BASKETBALL IN EVERY SHAPE FORM AND FASHION OF THE AWARD. HIS TEAMMATES WOULD AGREE IF YOU ASKED THEM AS WELL!!

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

again why is Zack Crawford (Soddy Daisy) not one of the choices? my only question is why a player who is ranked 3rd in the nation and has scouts from Duke AND UNC talking to him, how is he not one of the choices? am i the only one that doesnt see the logistics in this?

Junior Brandon Shane is averaging 21 points , 14 rebounds, and 3 blocks a game for Greenfield. He has been All-District and All-Region his Fresh and Soph years and was MVP of the District last year. He was on the State Tournament team, 1st team All West Tenn, and a member of the Sports Writers All State last year. Also this year he scored his 1,500 career point.

I thank Robbie Tolly from Cloudland should be added to that list he has got my vote.

If you think Tolly should be on that list, then so should Chambers, Collins, and Jones from Unaka, Conly from UH, and Ormsbee from North Greene...... Mr. Basketball goes to a great player, leader, and a person who is a great example to everyone else..... Tolly is MAYBE one of those.

Edited by Rangerbook06