Bradley Central Bears

mixitup

This topic of the Next Generation is a Quote from the JV coach on the radio in reference to players that will Lead the Next Generation of Great players at Bradley. From what I've seen and what I've heard the next generation will be extinct as we know it! Do leaders throw temper tantrums directly at this coach in front of large crowd..not once, but TWICE. New Generation player comes down and jacks up a shot from about 25 ft, while you're trying to run the clock for a last second inside shot. New Generation players arguing between themselves during the game, first verbal and then physical.

Edited by mixitup

This may happen on your JV team but I have seen Coach Smith for many years and I think you can be assured that he will not put up with tantrums or talking back. Discipline is one reason why Bradley Bears have built a dynasty. With Suiter, Hammons, and the freshman all coming back I think he has a pretty good nucleus of talent coming back. I think all those new generation players can be built around with the others and build another good team. In fact, bank on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually next year not all of the freshman will be returning for the Bears if all works out as planned. I do not want to say any names but one freshman could possibly next year be a McMinn County Cherokee......I also heard about the tantrums first starting in arguing then leading to physical. Coach Smith may not take it from his players, but I am just going to say right now the kid sure did deserve it.

This may happen on your JV team but I have seen Coach Smith for many years and I think you can be assured that he will not put up with tantrums or talking back. Discipline is one reason why Bradley Bears have built a dynasty.  In fact, bank on it.

nick your very confident this would never happen under coach Smith. Did it happen or not. and if it did, what measures did the coach take to prevent from happening again?

I also heard about the tantrums first starting in arguing then leading to physical. Coach Smith may not take it from his players, but I am just going to say right now the kid sure did deserve it.

Mctribe#10 i'm sorry to disagree with you,but no one deserve to be physically harmed in anyway, shape or form. So now one of the players is transferring to get away from this mess?

Edited by callmeSir

If the "former Bear" freshman that supposedly went to McMinn County is the one I think it is, then more power to the Cherokees! He has MAJOR attitude! He is a pretty talented player that has seen some time on the varsity squad (when they were killing teams), but I wouldn't want him playing for and representing my high school.

If it's true, then good luck McMinn County (we'll be praying for you)

Discipline is one reason why Bradley Bears have built a dynasty. 

Where is nick32-you guaranteed this doesn't happen to a Dynasty! How come you haven't had ANYTHING to say since you heard it was True? Sometimes Facts are better then Fiction-like NOW! Lets look at the definition for dynasty-A group that maintains great power,wealth,or positions for many years-sorry nick32 but BC isn't a dynasty. Duke-Kentucky-UCLA are dynasties in the college ranks-White Station is in the High School ranks-Even the Bearettes were Years ago. Now lets look at the definition of Discipline-training intended to elict a specified pattern of BEHAVIOR or CHARACTER. So knowing the facts to the events that started this THREAD, are the New Generation Out of Character or just Misbehaving? Jump in anytime! I will say BC is a Great team with some extraordinary young men! It's ashame a few have to show their true colors-Smith will Weed them out???