TNT Middle School Tournament

storm

Trenton beat a 22-0 team 72-18. Is this correct. Was Livingston middle 22-0. If so what in the world happend. Trenton is sitting on a gold mind. Coach Sisco is the coach and he is letting these boys run. They are 17 and 0. If he let the High School go like he lets the Middle school run, he would have a gold mind for the next 5 years. The talen level in Trenton is outstanding. Lets hope they stay together. I think this bears team can win it all as long as they stay on cruise control.

Dear soggy??,

Your right about Livingston Middle, they are horrible.

But as for your comment on the TNT @ Springfield being a joke well, i have to disagree. Springfield is the largest tourney in the state and as for the TMSAA tourney, well lets just say there is no true middle school state champion.

I wish TMSAA offered middle basketball what they offer the High Schools. Instead basicallly all TMSAA is good at is collecting their dues and not having many answers when any questions arise. I could go on but the HOOPSGOD has more important prayers to answer.

If you have any other comments remember the HOOPSGOD is always watching.

Keep it real soggy!