jackson county@ livingston academy

jets3

Livingston Academy by 8 or more. Livingston's defense is just too rock solid for Jackson County to handle. Beechboard is now averaging 16-23 pts. a game or possibly more. The girl is just an allaround player who is as smooth and skilled as they come when she has a basketball in her hand. Megan Thompson's shooting has improved to a new level since the first round @ JC this year. I do have a little advice for Coach Lesley Smith, if you want to come out on top big, you really need to have Mullins starting over Handy, now I might be giving you wrong advice because I haven't watched that many LA games but from what I HAVE saw, Mullins is the stronger player, and you can tell by just looking at the girl that she wants it more than Handy. Plus, Mullins is just the better player when it comes down to it. I just discoverd a girl that doesn't get on the floor alot I don't think and that's #10 Ashley Matthews, I think she might be a freshman not really sure but anyways, she has really impressed me, I personally think she is a better ball handler than Hoover, and a better overall player. But, anyways....good luck to both teams...may the best team win!