Region 5 Individual Tournament This Sat!

Rebel58

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a philisophy i wish some of the guys on our team had, "SHUT UP AND WRESTLE!" Some of our guys wanna talk to their opponents and their teammates and find out how good they are and what not. I tell em it aint gonna make you any better or him any worse by doin it. Whoever they send out on the mat, wrestle him. Talk and be friends after the match, but before the match, an opponent should be considered an enemy.

Just dropping in to say hey!! I want to wish all of you guys good luck this weekend and if you see me in the stands, drop by and say hey.

I also wanted to say hello to you Gann! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I dropped by and drilled with you last year when I lived in lebanon. Most of the time I was beating up on Dusty! Anyway, I'm glad to see you are doing so well, and I'd like to tell your coaching staff that I TOLD THEM SO!! One thing I never would've guessed is the absence of Zach Ward. Where did he get off to?

sry dude i cant remember (im slow)last yr???or the beggining of this yr.yeah zack ward quitting hurt us.but he had a shoulder injury that wasnt getting better.so he quit for the yr he said he prob wont wrestle next yr either.thats 2 bad cuz we could use em.well prob have 3 people maybe make it to state on our team.me,zack foster,and maybe david seacrest(i hope he does)but yeah im havin a great season i got bigger and stronger since last yr so its comin to me!

what do you mean (u told them so)got me curious? :D

Franklin won the region last year by 20 pts. More than likely they'll win it again this year. Their roster is so solid in our region, it will be hard to find a weak spot. However, we are a very young team this year and hope to shake some things up again next year. I think the competition this year in our region will be for the runner up spot. It could go to one of several teams. Just depends on who wants it the most.

Good going Gonyea!! I think you're about as accurate as they come on that one. You guys have the slight edge on Brentwood, but Centennial is going to be tough.

Gann....I told your coaches last year that you were going to be a stud. I just love being able to say I told you so, so I did :P