Warren County Basketball

homerWC

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will say though i was impressed that Warren County brought alot of fans....i wasn't impressed with how they forgot to bring a basketball team. besides lil reese. 25 point spanking is what they got.....and well with all those fans there i didnt expect the warren county student section to die down so quickly when they got down....but then again a shot from beyond half court at the buzzer of the 1st quarter can really get ya down. ;) although i give credit to the "front row bros" or w/e they call themselves they kept cheering all night. Warren county had no answer for anybody on the court tonight 2-0 wanna play again?

" You were talkn trash about our coach man......i mean you been talkn trash on coacht.com"

DID U SEE THAT MESS??? DANG! snowboots ROFL

but once again i have to commend Warren County on how many ppl they brought....but not on their cheering ability

cya next year

i was glad to see a large crowd from warren county at the game, it made it a whole lot of fun, too bad you lost by 25 or so, better luck next time, but your student section was really good, you may have even outnumbered us, but we were louder, i cant wait till next year when we play again, i think we have started a new rivalry, do yall have any returning starters? cause all of ours are coming back, i mean the whole team, not just the starters.

Edited by leadoff

well, well where do I start? I know the kids from Siegel are good, but they're still kids. Warren Co. looked absolutely horrible Tuesday. The only bright spot on an otherwise VERY dark night was the crowd. I have never been more impressed by a group of kids turning out and staying even though the game was well out of hand. The competition gave me something to watch after the game wasn't interesting. Great job, front row bros. By the way, what were the Siegel kids yelling every time one of their team hit a free throw. Whatever it was it was pretty good. I have to give it to the hooligans, even though I wish they would stay off our thread, they are very organized. If Duke gave scholarships to be in the Cameron Crazies, they could get a few. Very original and organized, good job.

A serious question to end with: Is this the worst season of Pioneer basketball ever? If not, when was it worse? If so, will next year be better or worse?

well, well where do I start? I know the kids from Siegel are good, but they're still kids. Warren Co. looked absolutely horrible Tuesday. The only bright spot on an otherwise VERY dark night was the crowd. I have never been more impressed by a group of kids turning out and staying even though the game was well out of hand. The competition gave me something to watch after the game wasn't interesting. Great job, front row bros. By the way, what were the Siegel kids yelling every time one of their team hit a free throw. Whatever it was it was pretty good. I have to give it to the hooligans, even though I wish they would stay off our thread, they are very organized. If Duke gave scholarships to be in the Cameron Crazies, they could get a few. Very original and organized, good job.

A serious question to end with: Is this the worst season of Pioneer basketball ever? If not, when was it worse? If so, will next year be better or worse?

I was told Frank Wilson (former Trevecca men's coach) who was there for 3 or 4 years before Keil arrived had 2 terrible years. The last year maybe a total of 4 wins, probably what got him canned. I cannot back that up though. Someone else might can do some digging??