mccallie vs. ccs

Jessi8732

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

murphy quit talking dude your team won by 20 and you sat on the bench.....you can't talk about ayanga like that he's a beast anyways...i'm not denying cook's ability i think he is one of the best players in the city but i think i would love to see him go one on one with ock pok...and then dozier he's just young and played terrible he tried the same pass on cook twice in a row when he brought the ball down the court..of course cook took them for the easy deuce so i mean CCS has a ballin' team i hope they can produce in the playoffs

cmtack I don't think you get what I am saying. McCallie is terrible. Don't give me any of that was then this is now junk, I'm just saying CCS beat a McCallie team that is awful and when two of both schools better teams went head to head in the era of Holwerda CCS could never win so don't go getting a big head about beating them now. McCallie lost to Knox Webb, Unaka, and Grace this year for goodness sake.

hey go dawgs big blue.. if you had any aspect of athletic talent whatsoever, then you could talk, but until that time.. shhh.... and other guy... McCallie isnt as bad as you make them be, they have, maybe the most talent in chattanooga its just they are poorly coached. if they wanted to be good they could be, they have the talent to do it.