disrict 11a

archangel

Hunter Shankle and Jamar Jenkins should both be on top of the votes for MVP for this season. Either or would be a great decision. Also from that team you would have to look to their bench for another all season team player in Blake Crutcher. Crutcher has giver the team alot of scoring help this season and should be starting in my opinion. Also Moore Co. has two players that have a shot at getting it as well as Murdock and Moore from Richland. I really don't beleive that anyone has the potetial or skill level of Shankle and Jenkins from Chapel Hill though. But, any of the above could win it.

I don't know names of most of the players to give a full all-district team, but I think Jenkins will get MVP. Jesse Ivey from Moore Co. should be considered as well, but even if MC beats Forrest again Tues. night, I think Jenkins will still get it just because he has been hyped up so much. They are both deserving-I just wish the coaches would give Ivey a fair shake.

As for the all-11A squad, it should be dominated by Forrest and Moore Co. with maybe two apiece from Cascade and Richland.

District 11A All District Team

Richland- Caleb Moore, Chris Murdock ( Moore top rebounder in district and can drive in on anyone )( Murdock one of the best pure shooters off the dribble around

Moore Co. Jesse Ivey ( has a great shot and can also create his own shot )

Culleoka- Jake Daniels, Donavan Voseks ( a very good sr. pg and soph. post)

Cascade- McClain kid and the SG ( solid players)

Forrest- Jamar Jenkins, Hunter Shankle ( play very good together good shooters Jenkins plays well enough at the post to get by at this level better step it up at WCU )

Community- Andrew Haywood, Woodal kid ( agressive and physical)

Eagleville- Nathan Robinson ( great post who knows how to create his own shot)

Cornersville- Jimmy Scott ( good outside shooter)

Huntland- the left- handed post (sweet stroke)

District MVP- Jamar Jenkins and Chris Murdock CO- MVP both players deserve it. Both of them are essiental for their teams sucess.

Well I think that about wraps it up

Edited by raider16