Region 7

yourworstnightmare

Funny you should mention my join date. I've been trying to get on the message boards for a couple days now, I didn't realize I had to register. Coincidence. But holy crap, let me stop a second and admire the cunning of wrestlingfan. They were talking about who was predicted to be region champs, and somebody said Gosney. Hmm. Could this have been what made me talk about Gosney? NO. That couldn't be it. But quick, somebody give this guy a medal for being Sherlocke Holmes. I am just in awe of wrestlingfan. Isn't that why somebody would write something on a message board, to talk about something? None of this makes any sense when I apply logic to it. Why don't you talk about wrestling instead of whining like a little girl?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 140 the Springfield wrestler is very good however Rossview did lose to him on an off night and seemed to be experimenting on a few moves. I think that is the finals and will be very interesting match with a different outcome this time.

nightmare I think your predictions are pretty accurate except for 135.. probably the Hendersonville guy will take that.

119 Sammy Cox. I am going to have a tough tournament. Anything can happen. I have a match. Northwest Ryan Rector, Harpeth, Hendersonville Bundy. I am not sure what is going to happen. I am going to wrestle my hardest and give it all that I got. My region is going to be very tough. Good Luck to the other 119s. Ryan I hope I see you in the finals.

No I dont wrestle at Sycamore anymore. I am mearly a fan now. Another note at 140: Chris Spurlock of Sycamore pinned Kyle Clark of Springfield at District Duals about two or so weeks ago.

Also at 135: It could come down to Paul Potts of MC, Bogdan of H'ville, Klienert of Beech, or even Liberatore of Rossview will have a shot as well.

Gumbi: Bogdan took 5th at the Ryan tournament nearly pinning the Simpson boy. As for region matches I know he's been doing well, but it's hard for me to keep track of all that from Mississippi. But as I said, I could be completely wrong. We'll see this weekend. B)

That was the younger brother Alex who beat the John Michael Simpson...Dennis is the 135.

Not that it matters, but here's what I think:

103- Shelton (Kenwood)

112- Nic Bundy (Hendersonville)

119- Cox (Kenwood)

125- Tisdale (Beech)

130- Seamen (Mt. Juliet)

135-

140- Gannon (RHS), Spurlock (Sycamore), and Clark (Springfield)

145- Sanders (MCHS) (heard he quit, somebody let me know)

152- Hebda (CHS) (it'll be close though)

160- Minwell (CHS)

171- Weakley (CHS) and ??? (NW)

189- Pease (CHS) (Baker will definitely come in second though)

215- Rouse(RHS) and Brooks(DC)

275- Jones (CHS) (he'll take it easy if he doesn't get sloppy. might be close though)

The reason I left some weights blank, because I don't know crap about those weights. Somebody fill me in on the guys that stand out in those weights, or if you think of somebody else worth mentioning in the weights I already have, feel free to suggest.

Edited by gorlackface