• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 135 will be:

1) Heacock(Franklin)

2) Brinck(Tullahoma)

3) Chamberlain(Brentwood)

4) Kozlowski(Centennial)

I think the 4th place spot is still up for grabs, didn't that Brooks kid beat Kozlowski twice this year. I think they are dead even. Could go to either one.

But Kozlowski is good.

I dont realy agree with the finalists of the 140 pound class joel will def take it but for 2nd-4th its up for grabs i dont agree with foster in the finals he has to take out payne from lavergn and burch from centennial i dont know how he did vs lavergn burch has not wrestled lavergn and foster beat burch early in the season and burch beat him in some kind of 6-min x-match pretty badly a definitly the kid from brentwood will be thrown in the mix somewere

Glovebox,

That list looks very similiar to the one I made yesterday?????????????????

...lol, it is i loved it and i agree with it and i added some just to see what ppl would think, and well i was going to put nice picks coach j, but i ran out of time so sorry, but i hope ppl reads this and gives you the credit. Hope you didnt mid too much, bc i would have put about the same thing, except a few of the weightclasses i wasn't sure so i just put that in there. So i looked at yours.