My boys at HFA

booboodafool

Wut up everybody at Hume-Fogg... I cant talk to everyone on the phone at the same time so I'll do it on here. I hope you guys are doin good and I hear about everygame from somebody, so keep up the good work. Keep playin hard and concentrate on one game and one goal at a time. Ill holla atcha lata. Ya boy... you know who it is.

Edited by booboodafool

Hey, Booboo. Nothing happened to Alex. He was just having trouble getting the ball and we couldn't get him involved. Good job by the Greenbrier defense. The first half we were shooting 31% from the floor to Greenbrier's 72%. I am hoping that we have corrected this in practice and that won't happen again. We missed so many shots in the first half including lay-ups and put backs I was having a fit. Hopefully, we'll be ready for tournament play and good luck to you and your guys.

Sean, wut happen against Cheatom County?

I need to know wuts up... this is rediculous. yall cant be playin like your capable. I know you guys cant be. Let me know whats going on. Im gonna start makin phone calls to everybody on the team. You still got the same cell phone number? Handle your business against Hunters Lane tonight too. Im prayin for you guys, I want my boys to do good. Please tell everybody I said wut up and tell them I said quit playin around and do they thing. Ill holla atcha in a lil bit. Who are you 3gamer? Oh and thanks for the support.