JC VS LA THE REFS

REDBUD

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if there is any truth to this but I heard the reason JC started getting some calls in the second half was because one of the supervisors of the refs went in and told them to start calling a fair game. Like I said I don't know if there is any truth to it or not but in the first qtr all 5 starters for JC had one foul and only 3minute and 5 seconds was played in the game. That sounds a little extreme to me.

7AA...glad to hear from you also....I'm glad that we had our bags ready last night at the game. I know the ref who you're talking about. Coach Brown gave him a raking in the first half and he didn't even acknowledge him talking to him. I seen coach McCoin get T'd up for a whole lot less than that but ohhh well. We'll fight our way back and meet you all later in the season. I'll keep that hat ready for you from now on.

Come on now after a huge district win thats what you folks have to complain about?? Come On....can't believe someone would complain about a game and the refs after the won it, just a little extreme

I can see how you could be happy with the situation.

If the refs would of been calling like they should of,

it would of been much more than a one point victory.

A one point lose does look better for you rather than

a 10-15 point loss.