Hickman Co. vs. Lewis Co.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throughout the land people fear the date of Friday the Thirteenth;Hickman will have fear put into the by the Mighty Panthers! Creasy's a shooting , Sparky's a dunking , Melton's a diving , and Duberson is getting Crunk! OH MY!!!!

We are ready for this game . Fans and players will bring out their best stuff for this long - time rivalry. After an embarassment of a game for the Panthers earlier this year, this will be fuel added to the fire. Lewis County takes on Page tomorrow night as a warm up to the game. As I said in another post fans will be bringing their Jugs, MEGAbones , and seat cushions for the barnburner that is going to take place in Hickman Co.

My prediction: Lewis:64 Hickman :58

Oh and yes the fans will be chanting R E Tard , OHHHHHHH

LOL see ya there Hicks!

Thats right bobby, i know we've had our troubles in the past on here, but by god were raisin H E L L . It's on. Hickman Co.....it'd be nice if ya'll all wore shoes. bring every noise makin device u can find. its gonna be a loud #### game. and to the seniors, you don't wanna end ur season losin to hickman co do you, we haven't lost to them since we were in 8th grade.lol. c'mon fellas

You mean Lewis County talks alot of trash for a 20-5 team!! Oh yea buddy I am Bullitin Board Material. When we roll in through the hills of Hickman County we are always looking to give out some #### kickings.In every sport it is a town embarassment to lose to Hickman County, we have had this rivalry for years in every sport you can think of.

Oh yes we want this one ,and we want it BAd, there is no other place i would rather be than in Hickman County Gymnasium tomorrow night. I would like to see first hand the St. Valentine's Day massacre on the poor Puppy Dawgs!

In the words of Dustin Culberson ," It's Time to get CRUNK!"

i wasn't at the first game, but i'll be makin the journey to Hickman tomorrow night, and the DUNKEYS will be ridin deep in a big body lincoln, i predict lewis dominates this game from the get go. lewis-99 hickman-23

p.s. sea-dunkeys stink, and sparky will be throwin down baDUNKEYdunk dunks

Edited by sadatay