GORDONSVILLE JUST HOW GOOD ARE THEY?

vaden22

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pretty darn good! I've seen all of them play ball and they have one of the best teams I've ever seen! They won the state tournament when they were in eigth grade with a undefeated record. So they have the experience in the games.They won it with only three of the starters they have now but when you add two more good players you can do alot of more things.So don't be surprised when you see a gold ball in the G-Town gym!!!

Congradulations to Gordonsville on a great season! Keep it going Tigers! I probably won't be able to make it to the games since I'm coaching baseball, but I'll be here in Clarksville cheering the Tigers on!

Good Luck from an Old Tiger!

p.s. My son went to the APSU game when they retired Brooke's jersey. He said that the ceremony was very well done.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN MY TIGERS ARE FOR REAL AND ONE BY ONE KNOCKING DOWN ALL DOUBTERS!! THE SREAK IS AT 27 GAMES NOW AND ONE MORE WILL TIE THE ALL-TIME SCHOOL RECORD AND ALSO WIN THEM THE DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP SO THEY HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO PLAY FOR TOMMORROW NIGHT. EVERYONE SHOULD COME OUT AND SUPPORT MY BOYS THEY PLAY FRIDAY NIGHT AT ABOUT 8 AT THE Watertown GYM AGAINST TROUSDALE COUNTY.. GOOD LUCK TO MY TIGERS AND LIKE I ALWAYS SAY KEEP IT ROLLING BOYS...

Can't wait for the game tomorrow night. It's going to be a packed house I know it!! Everyone that can, come out and support the Tigers. As Vaden said, they have a lot riding on this game, but I know they can do it. Play strong and smart guys!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

#32, 33, AND 23'S #1 FAN!! (well, except for Jessie, Ma, and Karla!!)

Edited by setter1704tgr