District 11AAA...AVERAGE?

yunderways555

FHSrebel27, I saw Hillwood and Ravenwood the other night. Hillwood beat Ravenwood like a drum. Even though Ravenwood played very dirty. They had two hard intentional fouls that ended up in Jerel Flint, Hillwoods best player, getting hurt and out. I cannot see Ravenwood being a factor at all. They are a dirty team. I believe Hillsboro will eventually win the tournament. Too much toughness and coaching. :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT FEEL THAT THE 11AAA DISTRICT IS DOWN. I HAVE SEEN ALL THE TEAMS THIS YEAR SINCE MY SON IS ON THE HICKMAN COUNTY TEAM. I HAVE SEEN TEAMS THAT AT ANY GIVEN TIME, ANY OF THE TEAMS IN THIS DISTRICT HAD A CHANCE TO WIN. WE HAVE HAD SOME REALLY GOOD GAMES. THE ONE THING THAT I CAN SAY ABOUT OUR HICKMAN COUNTY BULLDOGS IS THAT WE HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF FANS AND PARENTS THAT GOES WITH US AND SUPPORTS THIS TEAM, MATTER OF FACT PROBABLY AT THE TOURNAMENT AT Hillwood WE WILL PROBABLY HAVE A HUGE CROWD TO CHEER THEM ON..

I AM VERY PROUD TO BE A PARENT OF A SON ON THE HICKMAN COUNTY BULLDOGS, BECAUSE I THINK WE HAVE THREE GREAT COACHES,RON PUCKETT, BUDDY DICKSON, AND MIKE SMITHSON AND WE HAVE SOME GREAT PLAYERS, MATTHEW DOTSON, MASON FLOYD, GRANT LEAVER, MICHAEL JENKINS, C J PILLOW, BRADLEY MCGAHEY, ANDREW GREER, BRIAN WARD, ISAAC IMOBERSTAG, AND I THINK ALL OF THESE PLAYERS CAN STEP UP AND HELP THEM THROUGH THE DISTRICT PLAY

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BULLDOGS FOR BEING NO 1 IN THE DISTRICT AND HOPE THAT THEY WIN THE DISTRICT TOURNAMENT AND GO ON TO THE STATE AND I FEEL THAT COACH PUCKETT DESERVES COACH OF THE YEAR IN THIS DISTRICT WAY TO GO DAWGS :usa: WELCOME HOME TED LEE, ONE OF SOCCER PLAYERS AND FANS DAD, WHO HAS BEEN IN IRAQ

Hillsboro is the team to beat in this district. Hickman county is not a team i would worry about. If they advance to the region they will lose their first game against a 12-aaa opponent. Look for Hillsboro with man-child beast walter fisher and a good outside shooter(transfer from BA) to really make some noise. That is a tough combination. A three pt shooter and a bruiser down low. Ask Glencliff! the 12-aaa's best team.

look for a Stratford-Hillsboro region VI finals.