BA goes down

liljon

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you mean "shabby" because i just looked shobby up in the dictionary and it wasnt there.  and yeah i'll admit the refs in memphis seem like they're watching another game at times....i dont know where i was boasting.

Of course you won't find shobby in the dictionary. And you won't find shaddy in the dictionary. In fact there are a ton of "words" you won't find in the dictionary. But if you look clearly at the word I said..... It's SHODDY, shoDDy, with DDDDDDDDDDD's, not bbbbbbbbbbb's. Look at my post, whaddya see. Oh, coachtfan said shoddy, not shobby. No, I said shoddy.... and look what we have here... A DEFINITION:

Main Entry: 1shod·dy

Pronunciation: 'shä-dE

Function: noun

Etymology: origin unknown

1 a : a reclaimed wool from materials that are not felted that is of better quality and longer staple than mungo b : a fabric often of inferior quality manufactured wholly or partly from reclaimed wool

2 a : inferior, imitative, or pretentious articles or matter b : pretentious vulgarity

Hmmm, if it's in the dictionary... it just might be a word.

and yeah i'll admit the refs in memphis seem like they're watching another game at times

You already admitted that earlier, and you were proud of it, too.

i dont know where i was boasting.

got a little message for you.  welcome to memphis.  the refs call every game like that... but once again welcome to memphis, because thats how the officiating just is.

Through your boisterous welcomes, I get the impression that you are quite proud of the style in which our Memphis refs call the games.

Adrian, you might want to read posts more carefully if you're going to nitpick.

Edited by CoachtFAN