gomab2

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down, Rick Rudesill. Rick Rudesill by far outweighs the competition. He is in the gym 24/7 looking for ways to improve his team. I think he even sets up a tent at night in the gym and stays there. He is the greatest fundamental coach that I have ever seen. He eats, sleeps, and drinks basketball. He will go down one day as the greatest high school coach that Tennessee has ever seen. He takes mediocre players and makes them very good players. I'd put Mr. Rudesill up against any other coach in the state!

Gomab:

If I had to pick of your available choices I would have to go with Smith at Bradley Central. He has turned Bradley into a periennial contender in AAA.

One guy who doesn't get much credit, but always gets the maximum amount from limited talent is Austin Clark of Chattanooga Baylor. His teams are very disciplined and always play good defense. This was a cool thread.

Kind of surprises me that Coach Randy King doesn't have more votes... He has led Oakland to, like, 18 straight 18+ win seasons, no matter what talent he has, in a real Football town...

This year's team is a perfect example. Talent was supposed to be down, and lost 3 best players from last year's team. Then Top player this year was kicked off, yet Oakland still wins and wins in one of the toughest districts in the State...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wow I haven't been keeping up with softball had no idea.Been keeping up with baseball and we are slowly fading there.I will check it out!!Thx 
    • It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.