Rivalry: Who's to Blame?

meow

I would just like some opinions on this. Let me hear them.

nothing wrong with a rivalry, there is no one to blame. A rivalry is just that,look it up in the dictionary"one who strives to compete with one another". It happens, inner city,county district teams want to compete to see who is the best. there is no one to blame for that

When kids start getting their feelings hurt? What is that all about? I have no lcue what that even means. If a player in any sport lets his feelings get hurt during a game, than maybe they shouldn't be playing. Especially in a rivalry game. I don't know that feelings ever come into a game. This is not a tea party . This is supposed to be highly competitive High School basketball played by young men that want to win.

oh sorry meow, maybe I did misunderstand. hmmm...ok, wel then I would hae to say it is a mixture of the three.some Schools have a long standing rivalry against each other making it the teams fault,some players have rivalry's with other kids on different teams making it the players fault, and I like to win but I like to beat some schools more than others, making it the parents fault..lol