Riverdale vs White co

orlando4ever

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale was 29-38 from the line. Going through the motions or not it was a big win for Riverdale going into the final week of the season and the tourney. Sunday played the majority of the game and didn't show any signs of her ankle bothering her. Whether it was or not, only she knows. RHS played hard and really wanted this win. Look out come tourney time!! White Co. will still be the favorite because of the home court but this game gives RHS alot of confidence and momentum!

Riverdale was 29-38 from the line.  Going through the motions or not it was a big win for Riverdale going into the final week of the season and the tourney.  Sunday played the majority of the game and didn't show any signs of her ankle bothering her.  Whether it was or not, only she knows.  RHS played hard and really wanted this win.  Look out come tourney time!!  White Co. will still be the favorite because of the home court but this game gives RHS alot of confidence and momentum!

No doubt RHS needed it and wanted it more than White Co. I'm sure it was hard for White Co. to get up for this one. My stats show RHS making 29 of 35 free throws. Sunday played none in the entire 4th quarter. White Co. loses whether she plays the 4th quarter or not. I still feel GREAT about White County's chances come tourney time. :)

Edited by 85warrior

No doubt RHS needed it and wanted it more than White Co. I'm sure it was hard for White Co. to get up for this one. My stats show RHS making 29 of 35 free throws. Sunday played none in the entire 4th quarter. White Co. loses whether she plays the 4th quarter or not. I still feel GREAT about White County's chances come tourney time. :)

That is true about needing it!! I like your stats better than the ones i got lol better %. They are set up for a potential second round matchup in the dist. tourney if they both win. Should be a very entertaining district tournament this year with everyone outside of maybe Siegel or Lebanon with a chance to win it. Like I said before White Co. has to be the favorite playing at home. I also agree that it is irrelevant rather Sunday played the 4th or not because I don't think that it would have made a difference, not last night anyway! But as i stated last night, White County's inability to get up for this game could possibly hurt them in the tourney if they do play RHS again because i think that it gives RHS the confidence and belief that they can beat White Co. even at their place. They only lost by 5 there earlier this year!! They are playing some of their best basketball right now when it is the most important.

What a coaching job by Hess in this one. White Co. starts out good, then he subs

after 2 min and 45 seconds and we never got back in the game. Best players were

on the bench most of the game. Played very little defense. I just don't understand it. Same old stuff, talent being wasted. It's a joke for this team to get beat that

bad.

The margin of victory was a surprise, but Riverdale did play hard and really wanted this win. I did notice that Hess never really got into the game he just sat there on the bench the biggest majority of the game. The intensity level was extremely different between the coaches, one just sat there and the other was really fired up. I think that was a big difference in the game as well because most teams feed off of the emotion that their coach has and Hess had none.