Govman and ETCoach--HAHAHAHAH

fatjoe8

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losses late do hurt, especially the last one of the season. In my opinion, this is not a WB vs S Doyle rivalry. From my standpoint, it is simply a vs. South Doyle rivalry. Myself and GovMan were not the ones stating that the Govs were the best team around;on the other hand, you were doing that with your beloved Cherokees. If the Govs do not beat the winner of the West/Sev County game, so be it. They are probably the 3rd best team in Blount County. What is unfortunate is that the print on the back of the Kees Shooting shirts is very prophetic. IT'S TIME???????? The way I see it is that it is time for you to turn your uniforms in yet again before the Region ever begins. A difficult thing to do for the "BEST TEAM IN KNOXVILLE." Maybe you meant South Knoxville.

just wait chump...just wait

this message board will be BLOWN UP with posts when William Blount is bounced FIRST ROUND baby

And when South Doyle gets the gank early. Don't talk the smack with no back. The Kees will be heading back to boonies soon enough.

um....excuse me sir...what happened when Bearden came out to the boonies?

Did they leave with a loss?

I can't remember...can somebody refresh me on this

Statement04--do you remember who won?

It has slipped my mind....

wait...

wait

it's coming to me...

do you want the link to the newspaper article or a simple answer?

South Doyle = complete losers

What did WB kick you out and hurt your feelings? Got to love a school where coaches slap players around. Grow up.

Is this a football board? Do I even care about south doyle football?

UM no.... so shut up and come up with something better than that

try to make an excuse as to why WB lost to west last nite loser

Maybe you have not noticed the difference between you, kind sir, from "Mouth Doyle" and those of us from William Blount. The Governors have no excuses. They played West and they lost to West. Exactly what should we do, blame someone besides ourselves. I know it comes natural to you but not to us. We lost and we are sad about it. More than likely, we will play them again in the 2nd round next Monday. Some of us do not have to play on Saturday. I guess that day is saved for those who are the "Best Teams in Knoxville."

govman - etcoach. I was almost a believer in the govs until last night. All the hype was just too much. Now they must get a win against a quality team to bring me back. What is wb's record against winning teams as opposed to losing teams? I see Alcoa is next up, now this would bring some respect. Also, Govman high school teams don't rebuild unless they recruit. You play with what you have. Now there are some schools in the area that do reload(rebuild) through this method, but not wb.

ss1, The Govs have struggled against teams with winning records, except for Mouth Doyle. I know of those 2 wins and the Farragut win. I know of none other. As I have mentioned before, the Govs have been real consistent until last night. they beat the teams they should and they lose to those who are better.

um....excuse me sir...what happened when Bearden came out to the boonies?

Did they leave with a loss?

I can't remember...can somebody refresh me on this

Statement04--do you remember who won?

It has slipped my mind....

wait...

wait

it's coming to me...

do you want the link to the newspaper article or a simple answer?

And do you remember what happened the last time YOU came to Bearden? You got the crap beat out of you(it was probably more points than your IQ level). You better hope you don't have to play Bearden again here because you will lose again.