Post-season Tournaments

enfuego

Wrestling4Life,

Who are you? I am trying to size up the competition. I am out of shape and out of competition for three years, and I wasn't all that good back then anyway. I think it will be interesting, I will probably be out there for more fun than anything just to see what I can do but I think I will find some time to train. Maybe I can get in with BotW.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestling4Life,

I thought you had too, to be honest I was being to lazy to look back for it.

BotW,

You know that might be worth trying. When are you putting together your next workout I would love to join in, then we could see if I really can pin you.

Wrestlemom,

If you get anymore information that you think I might find relevant about anything from tournaments to Josh's condition and his surgery healing feel free to drop me an e-mail at jghouse@cbu.edu. Thanks

Well thank you for saying that. We will look for you.

I forgot you asked about the compitition in the college age division. So far we have not had a lot of guys in each weight class. We have been growing each year, so hopefully we will have mor this year. I will have to get you to ask my husband what the numbers were as I do not pay much attention to that type thing. I just want everyone to come and have a good time wrestling.

We are holding this tournament earlier and we have been trying to get the word out more this year. Hopefully we have done a decent job of it and will have more turn out.

I'm sure ya'll realize that even if you qualify for VA you do not have to go. However it is a great tournament. We went two years ago and it was awesome and had wrestlers from all over the country. Last year the boys choose to go to church camp (same week and one had a girlfriend there), so we missed it. However they missed it and are planning on going this year.

WrestleMom,

I should be easy to find. If you see a Saint Benedict wrestler around I will be there. I am the young ( 20 ) coach there. I am definitely going to spread the word to those I know about the tourney. Looking forward to seeing you at state. Glad to hear what your husband will have to say.

BotW,

I just dropped you an e-mail about a favor. If you get a chance just answer here or on the e-mail.