Post-season Tournaments

enfuego

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL,

Nothing new there for such a big DI boy. We are a smaller DII school down here in Memphis. Program currently restarting with three new coaches, counting myself. We don't fiield a full team yet but have a few individuals who can compete at state. The school is enlarging next year so we should be looking at a full team with some guys returning from injuries. Hopefully we will be able come up and see you guys at sometime.

Yeah well that is pretty common but to be honest we need to make you guys pay us some attention and then we will get it. I have to agree that the West is coming along nicely and I am very proud to be involved with it but I know we still ahve a long way to go before we hit the level of all around competition that you guys have there. But we are working on it. Like I said we are small DII so we don't see you guys, but we do have a few potential medalists I believe this year. It is good to hear you watching the whole state as I have always done. Be seeing you guys at state though and hopefully I will have some time to see the DI matches but as is obvious I am partial and no more about DII.