1A

CoachLogan74

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood will dominate once again this year with there great pitching.

I'm sure they will do great this year. I have played Rockwood in the past couple of years and they don't win due to "great" pitching, it's do to the lack of errors committed in the field and the fact that they have a soild 1 thru 9 in the batting order. Rockwoods not a homerun hitting field. With a strong fielding team they can afford to let teams hit the ball. Wonder if Rockwood will be bumped up to 2a due to the mulitplier???

I have played Rockwood in the past couple of years and they don't win due to "great" pitching, it's do to the lack of errors committed in the field and the fact that they have a soild 1 thru 9 in the batting order.

I don't know alot about rockwood's pitchers, but from what I saw last year, great isn't a word I would use to describe them. Good, yes, great??? I just don't know if any team has a "great staff". I think if Disney or Helton from greenback have good day, they could be great that day, but as a staff I don't think you can call them great.

Honey couldn't be more right on about rockwood, they beat you with consistent pressure from solid hitters, and good fielding with few errors. They do something I have tried to explain in the past--

"DO THE LITTLE THINGS WELL".

perhaps the greenback kids will start to figure this out???

Edited by NOLE