Weekly Carter County Top Five

coachh17

1. Unaka (Should win district 1A)

1. Elizabethton (Battle Unicoi For Conference Crown Monday)

3. Hampton (Just Beat Happy Valley. Rematch In District Round One!)

4. Happy Valley (Must Beat Dogs To Reach Region)

5. Cloudland (May Make Some Noise In Postseason)

Congratulations on your regular seasons, and good luck to all representing Carter County in the tournaments!

Thank you, we enjoyed hosting the regional last year. I believe the region is at Morristown West. We would love to play you for a regional title, but are currently concentrating on winning our conference crown, if we can beat Unicoi in a makeup game tomorrow. Then it will be time to focus on the always unpredictable district tourney. I'm sure South Greene, Unicoi County, and others will do all they can to stop us both, but good luck and maybe we will see you in Morristown.

coach17....you blithering blantering buffuddling buffoon.

you are NOT battling Unicoi for the conference crown. You are coming to Erwin to get made a mockery of.

i will laugh heartily ever time we score, which means I will be laughing 60 of 70 times.

Thank you for my daily dose of abuse. Save some venom for Brutus, though.

with a name like cyclownjanye, you must a cyclownfemale, which makes perfect sense for the kind of idiocy you are promotin'

Maybe the name was meant to be misleading. Kinda like being ucdaddy even though you aint from unicoi - right Mike Dorsey? :lol: HaHaHa

Just proves you can't take any of this seriously.

What happens on the court will happen regardless of the "war of words" shared on this site.

Good rankings!

Good Luck to all teams as they jockey for position in their respective Districts.

I guess my alternate personality (UCDADDY) could have posted this for me.

EHS-56

Unicoi - 52

Dykes and Bishop need to have big games. And Peitrowski needs to get a body on Sparks or Weaver every time a shot is taken.