5-aa

Cats on da Prowl

I (Kevin Newman) am better than average and Jared Frazier is.

Guy doesn't think he is average but he will not be easy to replace. I don't know why you started saying this stuff because if you go over last years stats I did better than you and if you look at my junior years stats compared to your junior stats, I put you to shame.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Walker Valley

2. McMinn Central

3. Meigs County

4. Tellico

5. Sweetwater

6or7 Sequoyah/Polk County

Walkr Valley will be a tough team to beat, they have a lot of good players. McMinn Central will have a good pitching rotation and also tough to beat, should be fun to see them play Walker Valley at the end of the season. Dave Mason from Meigs and Denny Perrine from Tellico will be tough to beat, if Mason pitches this year. Sweetwater has a good catcher and thats about it. Sequoyah may have a good player (i dont know) but i dont see them doin much and Polk lost all their players from last years team. Cant wait till the 15 to see what happens. this district should be a tough one to play in, a lot of good players. but it will be Central playin Valley for the district championship

Ohh ya Jimdog My BAT AVG. was better than yours last year... I have averaged em..and mine from my junior year is higher than yours from last year...and u are replaced very easily(Ldawg we just have people to put in your place)...Jared is harder to replace because he had a good glove and a good bat when he was on but we will find someone...I admit Guy might be a challenge because eveyone elses gloves stink(at first) at least so far (without basketball players) but dont get on here and give false statements...my Bat Avg. was higher than yours..2nd on the team to be exact...

Edited by Rdog

No..I dont play for central sry...But i have heard about the coach he is from TWC and he was the pitching coach up there and the asst. coach is from twc also their old batting coach i think...I have a friend that plays for central and he said he is good at coaching

Edited by Rdog

Hey guys I don't exactly agree with everyone's picks for district 5-AA but what am I to say I would rather be looked at as the underdog, and yeah it does hurt to lose some of those seniors worth starting and I'm not tryin to start nothin but I think that we will have a stronger team this year then last year cuz we have one thing that lacked last year cuz of some people and that is team UNITY!!!!

Nttn is gettin through us Rdog!!! OUTFIELD WHAT!!??

• 2 weeks later...

1. Walker Valley

2. McMinn Central

3. Meigs County

4. Sweetwater

5 Sequoyah

6 Tellico

7 Polk County

I hate to put Walker Valley at the top, but I cant see anyone beating them but good luck Central. I put Sweetwater ahead of Seq. etc. because I think we got a pretty decent shot. Our hitting isnt very good but hopefully some people will step up and our defense has spurs of errors. We have some people who can crush the ball. we just have to get them hitting. Our pitching is decent, in my opinion, but probably not in everybody elsess.