Congratulations Clinton Dragons !

chsbbfan

The Clinton Dragons earn #1 seed in the District III-AAA tournament with a defeat over Halls on the Red-Devil home court. Despite missing two starting players due to ejection from the Anderson County rivalry game, the Dragons managed to run away with a victory by a large margin after a slow start in the first half being behind by as many as 16 points. Congratulations to the seniors Tevah Morris, Mickael Vibbert, and A. J. Freeman for a fine regular season. A big game from Jonathan Dye and Trey Shoemaker. A great game from the young players off the bench in Jordan Dixon and Matt Ford. If I missed anyone else, great game for you also !

All the best come tournament time with the first game against the winner of Powell and Halls.

Dragons #1

I too congratulate Clinton on a very big win. Hopefully those kids who missed the game have learned their lesson. That could be one heck of a team if they would just get their emotions under control. That loss hurts Halls. That team has been finding ways to lose games all year. They had Powell beaten twice. I know that Powell is not looking past Tuesday's game with the Red Devils. This will probably be the most competitive and hard-fought District Tournament in years. I can hardly wait.

Congrats to Clinton on the district reg. season. I hope that they come ready that 1st district tourney game agianst either Halls or Powell. Who ever wins will be on an emotional high for beating their big rival. So I warn you don't look at the OR and Karns game and wonder who you all are going to play because you all will probably be at the championship game but in the stands letting the sweat dry from the consolation game agianst OR. Also this goes out to Karns......... Your going to choke on your home floor in the championship agianst Halls/Powell, it doesn't matter. I'm out

lovinthe3ball,

that's some pretty harsh words. i hope you relize how incredible stupid they sounded. first, i know that Clinton will come ready to play and they will roll over hall/Powell. second, the beavers don't choke at home. they went 10-0 at home against the best in the region includeing Clinton, Oak Ridge, Farragut, and Maryville. i'd watch what i say and use alittle bit of common sense next time.

I too congratulate Clinton on a very big win. Hopefully those kids who missed the game have learned their lesson. That could be one heck of a team if they would just get their emotions under control. That loss hurts Halls. That team has been finding ways to lose games all year. They had Powell beaten twice. I know that Powell is not looking past Tuesday's game with the Red Devils. This will probably be the most competitive and hard-fought District Tournament in years. I can hardly wait.

Clinton is doing good!! even tho AC lost to carter tuesday nite!! Ac is till doing fine!! all that matters is that they beat they're rival which is Clinton and they did!!!

instead of worrying about all of our problems you all need to start worrying about your own schools. im one of the kids who got kicked out and i regret my actions. but if the ref would have seen the elbow i was hit with then maybe i would not have been the only one getting tossed. but i do regret my actions and so does dandrus so why get on here and talk bad about us when you dont know how we feel