McNairy wins thriller against Humboldt

LetMeHearYA

McNairy was down 24-20 at the half, 38-30 at the end of the 3rd and trailed by double digits most of the 4th quarter. With 1:58 left they trailed by 10. Withiin 1 minute Humboldt miss some free throws and turned the ball over and McNairy cut it to within 4. With about 50 seconds left McNairy hit a 3 and was fouled on the play to make it a 4 point play to make it a 61-61 game. Humboldt held the ball for the last shot but missed as time ran out. The game went into overtime and McNairy outscored Humboldt 6-2 to win the game 67-63. I listened to this game on the radio but I wish I could have seen this game. This has to be a very disappointing way to end the season for Humboldt. McNairy advances to play Southside Friday at 8:00.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

I feel like I'm going against my "religion" by saying this, but I was rooting for McNairy tonight! It started off very slow and it seemed like the bobcats didn't even want to win. But man they turned up the heat and 4th quarter belonged to MCHS!! It was an awesome game and I'm sorry for those of you who missed it!! Congrats Bobcats! You deserved it!

I feel like I'm going against my "religion" by saying this, but I was rooting for McNairy tonight! It started off very slow and it seemed like the bobcats didn't even want to win. But man they turned up the heat and 4th quarter belonged to MCHS!! It was an awesome game and I'm sorry for those of you who missed it!! Congrats Bobcats! You deserved it!

This can't be good. McNairy and Chester Co fans cheering together <_< Now anything can happen and I mean anything. Congrats on the win against Liberty.