Marshall travels to "THE BARN"

3BALLA4MUSTANGS

Hey Lady Mustang and Lady Tiger Fans, how's it going to go??? Who will walk away from tomorrow nite's game with the win, the 2nd place in the district title for regular season, and the bye for the Tourney Action come next week!! Ofcourse I hope that it will be the Lady Mustangs!! I bleed Black and Gold, and it is also very special b/c it is SENIOR NITE!! Good Luck to all the Lady Mustangs and Mustangs!! Ladies, go out and play hard, and for tomorrow nite's game a special good luck to Meredith Green, and Racheal Stone!! This will be their last regular season game in "The Barn"!! Even though we are hosting the district tourney, and hopefully, if all goes well the Sub-State game!! But tomorrow night is the only definite game they will ever have in the wonderful "BARN" again!! Good Luck to all, and end your regular season with great memories!! GO SENIORS!!!! :D

Guest bballer4life

good luck mustangs and i have a good feeling that they will pull out the win.they have better talent and by far a better coach.and it is always hard to play in the barn,and the ladies have a lot riding on this game and i have a feeling they will step up yo the challenge and win by 15 and specual shout outs to Jana Cross you are great

This should be a pretty good game. Loretto will be looking to avenge an earlier 40-50 loss to Marshall Co. and secure the #2 seed. Marshall Co. can take the #2 seed with win & the head-to-head tie breaker. Marshall Co. may have the emotional edge with their win over #1 seed Giles Co. last night. Whether Marshall will have anything left for the district tournament remains to be seen. Loretto's Coach Christy Green, her assistant, & several Loretto players were at Marshall Co. last night observing the action. I think they'll be ready for the Tigerettes. Wish I could be there to watch the game, but I'll be up the road in Lawrenceburg watching the Lady Patriots battle Lawrence Co. Good luck to all teams

Thanx for the opinions from those who responded!! I think the Lady Mustangs are ready and waiting for the Lady Tigerettes to walk through the doors!! Good Luck to the Lady Mustangs, and special shout outs go to the Seniors, Lady Mustang Meredith Green, and Lady Mustang Racheal Stone!! Go Lady Mustangs!! Let's go out and seal our season off with a 7-3 record in district!! Love yall!! ;)