Dyer County

MentalTownBaller

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can tell that your name fits very well. None of the stuff you posted is true of Dyer County. They will be playing in the semi-finals friday night against Union City @ 8:00 p.m. If you would like to put on your orange and come to Westview we will save you a spot to yell the CHOCTAWS onto a victory. This will be Coach Hopkins 201st win if everything works out. I was raised that if you have nothing GOOD to say then DON'T say anything. Maybe you would like to try it.

GO DCHS!!!!!!!!!!

hey jellyroll. i did like the humor in the deerhunters convention.lol. good luck to you guys in the tournament. i know dyre county gve us(halls) fits this year.it seemed we done better against Dyersburg then you guys.but i think by playingagainst Dyersburg and dyre county,it will help our changes to go much further in the tournaments.good luck

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

the reason students shouldnt celebrate on the court is that their balls might fall off. now they run just as good a chance to losing their balls if they do celebrate so i guess in conclusion you should celebrate because either way you are going to lose your balls so why not lose them like a man and celebrate????