Congrats to Farragut!

slimwrastler54

Congratulations Farragut! You have had new coaches for the last 2 years and you get little or no support from your school. Yet you still stand out in region 2. I am very proud of all the wrestlers as well as Coaches Joe Knox and Kerry Ferguson. They have done a great job. I know next year will be even better. Keep up the great work.

Great job Scott, Chad, and Justin. I know you guys have had a hard time this season, but this has to mark most of that out. Justin, I hope to see you on the top step next year.

Kerry and Joe-you guys have done a great job-if you ever decide to get into this for real, move to Johnson City. We have a microbrewery and a Barnes and Noble.

The city has the right perspective on its college football, and there's NO TRAFFIC!!

You'd love it here.

Besides, I need all the help I can get.

Thanks, Joe and Kerry!

As a parent I appreciate you taking time away from your collage years to give back to a sport U love. I knew it would be a special year with both of you being there for the young men on the team. I wish you had more support from the school but we want go there.

When everyone in the region counted your team out for the count, the both of you knew that that you had a Phoenix in the making. You did raise a team from the ashes and turn it into a contender. Maybe with some Freshmen coming out next year and Reveiz bringing in some lineman you can have a Juggernaut of a team and give the BCs and SDs a run for their money