Who will win District 4AA Tourney?

TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

When I saw Scott lead Kingston through three quarters last month before falling at the end, I said that they were ready to turn their season around and turn into a real contender.

It's a lot easier to stand by those words now that they have answered that disappointing loss at Kingston by winning in overtime against York Institute, knocking off Anderson County, and pulling themselves from last place, which is where they were at that time, to third place. I think they're the hottest team in the tournament.

I don't know if Scott can maintain its momentum. They might be in for a big surprise against Lenoir City on Monday. But if Sam Phillips keeps hitting those treys and the rest of the team continues to play well, look out!

I see AC winning, but if they dont, look for a sleeper team to win. LC has the talent, maybe they can find the guts to play hard and make a run, Also, Loudon is playing good ball. But Scott will be the sleeper team to win it all, if someone other then AC wins it. The advantage AC has over everyone is Coach Eldridge, he knows how to adjust during the games better then anyone, and he has plenty of experience in coaching in championship games... Kingston will be the disappointment this year. It takes more then 2 guys to win the district championship, and thats all Kingston has is 2 guys.. wellllllll, maybe 2.5 guys, because foley is about half the pointguard you want for a team..

Incorrect, Scott County isn't the hottest team in the district b/c they beat York Institute, AC is b/c of their upseat win at Clinton in OT by 11 pts. Plus they are by far the best team in the district this year as in the last 3 years. Lets hope we can get past Fulton, Austin-East, and Alcoa in the region.

Like I said AC is my choice to win it all, but to say Scott isnt the hottest team right now is just uneducated. Scott beat AC & a much improved Loudon team. WHile AC lost to Carter & Scott. So to everyone else around that would make Scott just a little hotter then AC. But dont worry because coach E will be ready.